By EE IIT, Kharagpur, India
Read Online or Download 4O LESSONS ON REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING FROM IIT KHARAGPUR. USEFUL TRAINING MATERIAL FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING STUDENTS COLLEGE, OR AS REFERENCE FOR ENGINEER PDF
Similar training books
This ebook is the revised version of the author's previous and intensely profitable assessment Frameworks for improvement Programmes and initiatives (SAGE, 1998). Divided into 3 components, this can be a finished and holistic, but simply obtainable, e-book at the context, concentration, scope and technique of reviews within the box of societal improvement.
Every year, hundreds of thousands of junior medical professionals practice for hugely aggressive education jobs in numerous specialties. acquiring a coaching activity could be a tricky and tense approach, with a few specialties attracting forty candidates consistent with put up. This e-book is helping medical professionals to enhance their probabilities of getting that hugely sought-after put up.
Neurodermitis-Patienten können lernen, den Verlauf ihrer Krankheit günstig zu beeinflussen. Als wirksame Ansätze zur Verbesserung des Hautzustandes haben sich spezielle Entspannungsmethoden, Methoden zur Kontrolle des Kratzens, ein besserer Umgang mit belastenden Situationen und anderen Einflußfaktoren sowie eine auf den Hautzustand abgestimmte Hautpflege erwiesen.
Why is self-management vital to companies and members? since it creates problem-solving, decision-making staff. This ebook provides the entire techniques, equipment and instruments had to support others increase talents in self-management.
- Learning to succeed : rethinking corporate education in a world of unrelenting change
- Making E-Learning Stick: Techniques for Easy and Effective Transfer of Technology-Supported Training
- How Institutions Evolve: The Political Economy of Skills in Germany, Britain, the United States, and Japan
- Zur Vereinbarkeit von Competency-Based Training (CBT) und Berufsprinzip: Konzepte der Berufsbildung im Vergleich (VS Research)
- Customer Service Training 101: Quick and Easy Techniques That Get Great Results
- Coaching and Mentoring: Practical Conversations to Improve Learning
Extra info for 4O LESSONS ON REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING FROM IIT KHARAGPUR. USEFUL TRAINING MATERIAL FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING STUDENTS COLLEGE, OR AS REFERENCE FOR ENGINEER
If the heat of setting is not removed the concrete will expand and produce cracks in the structure. Concrete may be cooled by cooling sand, gravel and water before mixing them or by passing chilled water through the pipes embedded in the concrete. Another application is to freeze the wet soil by refrigeration to facilitate its excavation. 5. Desalination of Water: In some countries fresh water is scarce and seawater is desalinated to obtain fresh water. Solar energy is used in some cases for desalination.
3. Photograph of a typical cold storage The cold chain has proved to be very effective in reducing spoilage of food and in food preservation. It is estimated that in India, the post-harvest loss due to inadequate cold storage facilities is high as 30 percent of the total output. The quality of remaining 70 percent is also affected by inadequate cold chain facilities. This shows the importance of proper refrigeration facilities in view of the growing food needs of the ever-growing population. Refrigeration helps in retaining the sensory, nutritional and eating qualities of the food.
4. Cut view of a semi-hermetic, single-screw compressor The scroll compressor is one of the more recent but important types of positive displacement compressors. It uses the compression action provided by two intermeshing scrolls - one fixed and the other orbiting. This orbital movement draws gas into the compression chamber and moves it through successively smaller “pockets” formed by the scroll’s rotation, until it reaches maximum pressure at the center of the chamber. There, it’s released through a discharge port in the fixed scroll.